Application materials
Copy of your passport (including personal information page, previous Chinese visa page and copies of all the arrival and departure record of your former entrances to China if there is any; make sure the valid period of your passport is at least 6 months);
Personal resume (including the educational background and working experience);
Copy of certificate of the latest educational level or certifying documents of your professional qualification;
Copy of Health certificate / Health examination report that is still effective (within 6 months).
Copy of Preliminary Agreement;
E-copy of visa photo (jpg format, not larger than 200k, not less than 100 pixel for its length and width);
Copy of Statement of No Criminal Record issued by police station in the applicant’s country.
For those who are going to apply for a Z Visa outside their nationality countries, please offer copy of evidence to prove their legal status in the country (Identity Card, Residence Permit, or Work Visa etc.).
Information Collection Form
For family members :
①family members’ passports.
②legal documents that prove their spousal or parent-child relationship (Marriage Certificate / Birth Certificate (for children under the age of 18) . These documents need to be certified by a Chinese embassy /consulate).

Important Notice:
·* Foreign Expert Working Permit and Confirmation Letter of Invitation are materials required to apply for a Z visa and will be
applied in Shenzhen.
** Applicants usually acquire a visa in their country of residence.
*** [Family members] refers to spouse, parents, parents-in-law, children under 18 years old. [Relationship certification] means
marriage certificate, birth certificate, adoption certificate, household certificate, or other relative relationship certification.
[Authentication] means certificates issued by foreign entities and institutions shall be certified by a Chinese embassy/consulate
in your country.

·Only scanned copies of the materials above are required. Original documents are needed after being in China.

·For detail application materials for a Z visa to China, please refer to websites of Chinese Embassies in your country.


Copyright © 2002-2014 HITSZ. All Rights Reserved.  CONTACT US
Address: HIT Campus of University Town of Shenzhen, Shenzhen, China  PC:518055